Wednesday, July 22, 2020

A New Direction

Hello Internet! As you may have suspected from the sudden lack of posts over the past few weeks, my ASE course is done. All in all, it was an excellent experience that reinvigorated my interest in writing and helped me reconnect with some of the friends I made in England. I really enjoyed it, and I look forward to potentially taking some more online ASE alumni courses in the future. In the meantime, I have changed lanes a bit with my writing. Fear not, I'm still working hard on my novel. However, I have decided to try dipping my toes into the murky waters of freelance writing. My writing services are currently available for hire on Upwork, and I'm also considering starting a profile on RookieWork, a website designed specifically for student freelancers. I was fortunate enough to be hired for my first project about a week ago, and although I can't say exactly what it is for confidentiality reasons, I am extremely excited to be working on it. Once I get the o.k to talk about it, I fully intend to promote the ever-loving heck out of it. But until then, I plan to post every now and again about my thoughts on freelance writing. The first of these posts will probably come sometime next week, once I've actually gotten a bit more work done on my project. As always, thank you for your continued support and interest in my writing. I really look forward to sharing my upcoming adventures and challenges with you! Thanks for reading! Abby

1 comment:

  1. Hi Abby. While I cannot begin to comment on any of your post From the perspective of a fellow writer, I do want you to know how much I enjoy reading your blog. You are so interesting and creative.

    Thanks so much for sharing yourself in this wonderful way. I’m very proud of you.

    Your Omah

    ReplyDelete